GOTTA READ ABOUT ‘EM ALL: KANTO FIELD GUIDE
The talented illustrator, Kari Fry, has been working hard to create a stunning, new book featuring the original 151 Pokemon. The guide features 158 color pages packed with illustrations, descriptions and even a map of the Kanto region.
Yay, Kari Fry! She’s so nice :D
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
So apparently, there’s an alarming number of tumblers who deploy these amazing, elaborate mental gymnastics to try to justify wolf hunting by saying that it’s in the wolves best interest to be hunted.
Because apparently, the most efficient way to stimulate biodiversity and a healthy, balanced wolf population is by indiscriminately killing them off.
I wanted to post this to clear any confusion that might exist.
Y’all should go fix this.
OH WHAT NO WAY
I haven’t had occasion to use this gif in some time, but:
Funny and accurate.